ATL promotes working safe every day and empowers its employees to “See Something, Say Something.” ATL employees made several PPE suggestions in 2019 resulting in ATL adapting and accommodating the diversity of our workforce.
Here are highlights of the many safety milestones ATL achieved in 2019
- 24,657 Hazard Hunts completed by employees
- 365 days and 490,654 hours without a lost time injury
- 350 safety audits completed
- 88 new employees completed OSHA 10-hour Construction Training
- 55 employees completed NYS 6-hour defensive driving course
- EMR reduced to 0.84 for 2020
- 24 employees recognized with Excellence in Safety Certificates
- 2020 mandatory Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) Training was initiated in 2019 with 15 employees completing it
ATL employs three safety professionals that oversee our safety program and provide training and support to all employees. Contact Larry Gallagher, ATL’s Safety Manager at 518-383-9144 or LGallagher@atlantictesting.com for more information on ATL’s safety program.