Construction Material Engineering and Testing
ATL provides materials testing services in the field, laboratory, and producer/fabricator facilities for a variety of engineering, architectural, design-build, private, industrial, and governmental clients. Tests are conducted as part of a quality control/quality assurance program to verify that materials used in construction comply with project specifications.
Testing Services We Provide
- Soil, Concrete, Masonry, Fireproofing, Steel, and Pavement Field and Laboratory Testing
- Concrete and Asphalt Plant Inspection
- Concrete Mix Design and Verification
- Precast, Prestressed, and Steel Fabrication Inspection
- Welding Procedure and Performance Qualification
- Floor Flatness and Levelness
- Moisture Vapor Emissions and Relative Humidity of Concrete Floors
- Coating Inspection and Testing
- Fenestration Testing (Windows, Curtain Walls, Skylights, etc.)
- Non-destructive Testing of Concrete, Masonry, and Steel
Construction Material Engineering And Testing Projects
New York is our home, but we can help you anywhere.
Get updates about what we’re up to.
Let’s work together on your next project.
© 2022 Atlantic Testing Laboratories, Limited. All rights reserved. shortcodefix