Construction projects are in the process of closing up their building envelopes. Now is the time to verify proper window, door, and curtain wall installations for resistance to air and water infiltration.
ATL can perform the following ASTM and AAMA test methods:
- ASTM E1105: Field Determination of Water Penetration of Installed Exterior Windows, Skylights, Doors, and Curtain Walls by Uniform or Cyclic Static Air Pressure
- ASTM E783: Field Measurement of Air Leakage Through Installed Exterior Windows and Doors
- ASTM C1401: Standard Guide for Structural Sealant Glazing
- AAMA 501.2: Quality Assurance and Water Field Check of Installed Storefronts, Curtain Walls and Sloped Glazing Systems
- AAMA 502: Voluntary Specification for Field Testing of Newly Installed Fenestration Products
- AAMA 503: Voluntary Specification for Field Testing of Newly Installed Storefronts, Curtain Walls, and Sloped Glazing Systems