ATL is able to provide accurate, detailed geotechnical data and design recommendations for efficient and cost effective foundation systems, slabs-on-grade, earthworks, and pavement structures. Led by experienced engineers and supported by in-house subsurface investigation capabilities and geotechnical laboratories.
With experience on more than 6,000 successfully completed geotechnical and subsurface investigation projects throughout the Northeastern United States, ATL offers extensive knowledge and expertise in the field of geotechnical engineering.
Services We Provide
- Aquifer Location and Characterization
- Bearing Capacity and Settlement Evaluations
- Blast and Vibration Control Monitoring – PDF Brochure
- Construction Monitoring and Special Inspection
- Drilling Contractor Observation and Monitoring
- Dynamic Cone Penetration (DCP)
- Dynamic Pile Testing (DPT)
- Electrical Resistivity Testing
- Erosion Control and Sediment Studies
- Excavation, Shoring, and Retaining Structure Recommendations
- Fill and Subgrade Evaluation
- Forensic Investigation of Foundation, Slab, and Pavement Failures
- Geosynthetic Design Recommendations
- Geotechnical Instrumentation Installation and Monitoring
- Geothermal Laboratory Testing
- Groundwater and Bedrock Contour Mapping
- Groundwater Control and Drainage Design
- Hydroelectric and Permeability Studies
- Liquefaction Analysis
- Pre-Condition and Post-Condition Surveys
- QA/QC Geomembrane Installation Monitoring
- Seismic Design Recommendations
- Shallow and Deep Foundation Engineering
- Site Characterization and Feasibility Studies
- Slope Stability Analysis
- Soil and Rock Mechanics Engineering
Geotechnical Engineering Projects
New York is our home, but we can help you anywhere.
We're always working. Get updates about what we're up to.
Let's work together on your next project.
© 2019 Atlantic Testing Laboratories, Limited. All rights reserved.