OUR MOTTO IS THINK QUALITY
ATL’s Management is committed to providing quality services. ATL’s corporate-wide comprehensive approach includes development, integration, quality control, audit activities (i.e., quality assurance), and execution of required corrective action. ATL staff, at all levels, are trained in our quality systems management (QSM). We maintain internal tracking systems to measure on-time performance in respect to reports and similar deliverables, and commit resources to minimize deviations in project reporting requirements. Additionally, client confidence in the technical competency of our deliverables is achieved through oversight and peer review by our experienced engineers, scientists, and other technical staff, as applicable.
Additionally, a primary goal within QSM is to consistently examine project performance, which involves the analysis and review of the efficiency, management, performance, and client satisfaction of services provided on a project. This important practice encompasses all stages of the project cycle that ATL staff use as a means of improving services, project management, and project performance.
ATL also utilizes external mechanisms to add to our quality systems management process:
- Membership in professional associations and societies, such as the ASCE, NYSSPE, NICET, AWS, NETTCP, ACIL, and ASNT.
- Licensing, certification, and advanced training by other professional organizations
- Accreditation, Validation, or Certification through U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, AASHTO Materials Reference Laboratory (AMRL), Concrete and Cement Reference Laboratory (CCRL), NETTCP, and the Fenestration and Glazing Industry Alliance (FGIA)
- Proficiency Sample Programs (PSP) for Concrete, Concrete Masonry Unit, Fine and Coarse Aggregate, Soil Classification and Compaction, Hot Mix Asphalt Marshall Design and Ignition Oven/Solvent Extraction)
- Customer surveys through ACIL Customer Service Award
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers – Laboratory Validation Program
AASHTO Materials Reference Laboratory (AMRL) – Laboratory Accreditation Program
- Quality Systems
- Hot Mix Asphalt
- Sprayed Fire-Resistive Material
- Portland Cement Concrete
NETTCP – Laboratory Certification (Soil, Aggregate, Concrete)
Proficiency Sample Programs (PSP)
- Concrete (CCRL)
- Concrete Masonry Unit (CCRL)
- Fine and Coarse Aggregate (AMRL)
- Soil Classification and Compaction (AMRL)
- Hot Mix Asphalt – Marshall Design (AMRL)
- Hot Mix Asphalt – Ignition Oven/Solvent Extraction (AMRL)
- Hot Mix Asphalt – Gyratory (AMRL)
- Data Integrity (ACIL)
FGIA Accredited Field Test Agency
Field Testing Services
- ASTM E1105: Standard Test Method for Field Determination of Water Penetration of Installed Exterior Windows, Skylights, Doors, and Curtain Walls by Uniform or Cyclic Static Air Pressure
- ASTM E783: Standard Test Method for Field Measurement of Air Leakage Through Installed Exterior Windows and Doors
- ASTM C1401: Standard Guide for Structural Sealant Glazing
- MMA 501.2: Quality Assurance and Water Field Check of Installed Storefronts, Curtain Walls and Sloped Glazing Systems
- MMA 502: Voluntary Specification for Field Testing of Newly Installed Fenestration Products
- MMA 503: Voluntary Specification for Field Testing of Newly Installed Storefronts, Curtain Walls, and Sloped Glazing Systems
New York is our home, but we can help you anywhere.
Get updates about what we’re up to.
Let’s work together on your next project.
© 2022 Atlantic Testing Laboratories, Limited. All rights reserved. shortcodefix