Asbestos and Lead
ATL offers asbestos and lead related services in the areas of consulting, abatement project design, building surveys, management plans, operation and maintenance (O&M) plans, project monitoring and air sampling, and awareness training. ATL provides complete and accurate data to satisfy the regulatory project requirements, while striving to minimize impact to project schedule and cost.
- Hazard assessments and incidental disturbance assessments
- Air, bulk, and asbestos dust sampling and analysis
- Comprehensive O&M Plans to manage in-place asbestos-containing materials
- AHERA Triennial Re-inspection Reports
- Awareness training and recognition seminars
- Third party review of designs
- Expert witness
- Lead assessments and inspection
Survey and Design Services
- Surveys and abatement design often combined with assessments for other potential hazardous materials (e.g., PCB, mercury, universal waste)
- Asbestos and lead building surveys prior to renovation and/or demolition
- Site specific variances
- Construction administration
Project Monitoring Services
- Project monitoring and air sampling
- Post abatement visual clearance
ATL offers a wide variety of environmental services that can assist with regulatory compliance, property renovation, business expansion, real estate transfer, and site development. ATL’s team of experienced Project Managers and Engineers, Scientists, and Geologists work together to deliver reliable, accurate, and timely results and solutions to environmental project needs. Our equipment is calibrated and maintained on a regular schedule.
- Asbestos, Lead, and Hazardous Materials Surveys, Design, and Project Monitoring
- Asbestos Incidental Disturbance Assessments
- Sample Collection for Laboratory Analysis
- Mold and Indoor Air Quality Investigations
- Environmental Site Assessments (Phase 1 and 2)
- Community Air Monitoring Programs (CAMP) Implementation
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Inspections
- Above Ground (AST) and Underground (UST) Storage Tank Testing and Management
New York is our home, but we can help you anywhere.
Get updates about what we’re up to.
Let’s work together on your next project.
© 2022 Atlantic Testing Laboratories, Limited. All rights reserved. shortcodefix