Atlantic Testing Laboratories is proud to announce that Dr. Christopher R. Kelson, Ph.D., P.G. has been accepted into the New York State Council of Professional Geologists (NYSCPG). NYSCPG’s primary missions are to strengthen and advance the application of geological sciences as a profession by providing leadership, advocacy, and education to promote the protection of public health, safety, and welfare, and the balanced protection of the environment.
Dr. Kelson joined ATL in 2016 as Senior Geologist and manages ATL’s Petrography Services and has almost 30 years’ combined experience within the materials construction industry, mining industry, and academia.
ATL’s Petrography services include the following:
- Petrographic Examination of Hardened Concrete (ASTM C856)
- Petrographic Examination of Aggregates for Concrete (ASTM C295)
- Petrographic analysis of rocks and minerals
- Microscopical Determination of Parameters of the Air-Void System in Hardened Concrete (ASTM C457)
- SEM and XRD analysis of construction materials, rocks, minerals, and concrete
- Geologic mapping and evaluation
For more information, contact Dr. Christopher R. Kelson at 315-386-4578 or firstname.lastname@example.org.