With the busy construction season quickly approaching, ATL is preparing our new and existing employees to handle the projected workload. We have set a goal to obtain over 300 additional certifications for entry-level or experienced employees. Below is a list of certifications available to our staff.
- ACI – Concrete Strength; Aggregate Base; Aggregate 1 and 2; Concrete Field; Special Inspector
- ICC Special Inspector – Concrete; Fireproofing; Masonry; Steel and Bolting; Welding
- NYSDOT PCC Plant Inspector
- NETTCP Soil and Aggregate Inspector
- AWS Certified Welding Inspector
- NYS AGC Density Testing Technician
- NYCMA QC/QA Technician
- Asbestos – Project Monitor and Building Inspector
- Mold Assessor
- EPA – Lead Inspector and Risk Assessor
ATL encourages staff to pursue training and become certified in various areas to build upon their experience and advance their career. ATL provides and pays for the necessary training, registration fees, and travel expenses. In most cases, we pay a certification bonus for successful completion of the course. We are looking for employees who want to apply themselves, and in return receive opportunities for growth and a career in the construction industry. Come join our family at atlantictesting.com/careers/.