Teaming with these institutions provides great opportunities for both the students and ATL to examine employment internships and Co-Op opportunities. Students who accept positions with ATL not only experience how classroom learning applies to the real work world, it also introduces them to the career they are pursuing through their college education and starts the process of skill-building required for their chosen career.
During the Spring Career Fair season, ATL will be attending the following Career Fairs:
- Rensselaer Polytechic Institute (February 10, 2016)
- SUNY Canton (February 23, 2016)
- SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (February 24, 2016)
- Clarkson University (February 25, 2016)
- Rochester Institute of Technology (March 10, 2016)
- SUNY Polytechic Institute (March 15, 2016)
- SUNY Alfred (March 23, 2016)
- SUNY Plattsburgh (March 30, 2016)
If you or someone you know will be attending any of these events, please stop by our booth and meet our representatives.
Additional Career Fair dates and recruiting information is posted on this site at “Recruiting Events“. For a list of current positions available, visit “Careers” on this website or contact Human Resources at 315-386-4578.