Atlantic Testing Laboratories (ATL) recently concluded a very successful Spring 2021 webinar series that provided Professional Development Hour (PDH) credits for Professional Engineers, Professional Geologists, and Registered Architects. We were pleased to see many current and future clients as we had attendees from across the country, even from Alaska.
So far in 2021, ATL has presented 11 webinars to nearly 1100 attendees. The webinars have included the following topics:
• Hazardous Material Surveys and Polychlorinated Biphenlys (PCB) in Caulk
• Subsurface Investigation and Geotechnical Evaluation
• Introduction to Concrete Nondestructive Test (NDT) Methods
• Engineering Challenges with Problem New York Soils (twice)
• Building Code NYS Chapter 17
• Monitoring Construction Vibrations
• Case Studies in Difficult Access for Subsurface Investigations
• Pile Testing
• Water Based Investigations
• Hot Weather Concreting
We are currently planning another series with new topics that will begin in the fall, stay tuned for more information coming soon.
ATL has provided continuing education seminars for PDH credit since 2006. The seminars are intended to provide participants with an understanding of technical topics. Attendees are eligible to receive NYS accredited PDH credits that are widely accepted for various licenses and certifications.
For more information, contact Zach Short at 518-383-9144 or ZShort@AtlanticTesting.com.