Vibration Monitoring for Construction
Vibration monitoring is a specialized procedure for recording, analyzing and quantifying vibrations resulting from construction operations.
Atlantic Testing Laboratories’ specialists utilize a 3-component seismograph in accordance with applicable standards.
Vibration Monitoring Services:
Pre and Post Construction Building Condition Surveys includes:
- Photographic and video documentation of the interior and exterior condition of the building
- The extent and location of existing signs of building distress
Vibration Monitoring Plan identifies:
- Limits of vibration monitoring
- Maximum allowable Peak Particle Velocities (PPV)
- Location of seismograph placement
- Structures and/or utilities to be monitored
- Details for anchoring the geophone
Vibration Monitoring provides real time PPV’s and frequencies of construction vibrations and expedites the on-site decision making process.
For more information about our Vibration Monitoring services, contact:
Steve Moore at email@example.com or call 518-383-9144
New York is our home, but we can help you anywhere.
We’re always working. Get updates about what we’re up to.
Let’s work together on your next project.
© 2020 Atlantic Testing Laboratories, Limited. All rights reserved. shortcodefix