Keeping our employees safe is at the forefront of everything we do at ATL. On day-one of employment, we issue safety equipment and begin providing safety training that helps set the tone for working safely. Throughout your career at ATL, we will provide you with the necessary knowledge and tools to keep you on the safety path. We value your safety!
Safety initiatives include:
- Safety Training (programs vary, depending on your position and experience)
- Safety Audits (incentives given for non-safety personnel to participate)
- Hazard Hunts (performing hazard identification every day before work)
- Safety Committee (employees are encouraged to join)
- Safety Newsletter (monthly newsletter full of current topics, stats, and safety tips)
- Toolbox Talks (we have an extensive database of topics for your reference)
- Employee Safety Recognition Program (we require safety compliance and encourage participation in various safety programs)
Recent ATL Company Culture Stories
For the week of June 14-18, 2021, the National Utilities Contractors Association (NUCA), in conjunction with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), is celebrating National Trench Safety Stand Down Week (TSSD).
This weekend, many across America, and specifically across ATL will celebrate the Memorial Day holiday. With Memorial Day, we see most commonly see barbecues, picnics, and boat parties. All of which are safe in general, but all come with some hazards that we want to try and avoid.
New York is our home, but we can help you anywhere.
We’re always working. Get updates about what we’re up to.
Let’s work together on your next project.
© 2021 Atlantic Testing Laboratories, Limited. All rights reserved. shortcodefix