Keeping our employees safe is at the forefront of everything we do at ATL. On day-one of employment, we issue safety equipment and begin providing safety training that helps set the tone for working safely. Throughout your career at ATL, we will provide you with the necessary knowledge and tools to keep you on the safety path. We value your safety!
Safety initiatives include:
- Safety Training (programs vary, depending on your position and experience)
- Safety Audits (incentives given for non-safety personnel to participate)
- Hazard Hunts (performing hazard identification every day before work)
- Safety Committee (employees are encouraged to join)
- Safety Newsletter (monthly newsletter full of current topics, stats, and safety tips)
- Toolbox Talks (we have an extensive database of topics for your reference)
- Employee Safety Recognition Program (we require safety compliance and encourage participation in various safety programs)
Recent ATL Company Culture Stories
Halloween can be celebrated in a myriad of ways. Whether you head to a costume party, out to the streets to trick or treat with the kiddos, or even just send the kiddos out on their own while you stay back and hand out candy, there are always risks to you and your family.
New York is our home, but we can help you anywhere.
We’re always working. Get updates about what we’re up to.
Let’s work together on your next project.
© 2021 Atlantic Testing Laboratories, Limited. All rights reserved. shortcodefix