DO YOU HAVE A CHALLENGING PROJECT?
Do you have one of those projects that has you asking, who can help me with this one? Try us here at ATL. Whether it involves a service we already provide or one that is related, we will certainly take a look at the project to determine how we can assist. Having been in business for over 53 years, we have performed sampling, testing, and inspection services on some very unique and challenging projects. Here are a few examples of some of the interesting projects the ATL team has been involved with:
- We airlifted by helicopter, a crew and drill rig to the top of a mountain to execute a week-long subsurface exploration project
- We obtained over 200 concrete core samples from an elevated highway and substructure in 5 days
- We mobilized multiple drill crews to complete 800+ borings in support of an 86 mile long utility project in 4 months
- Our staff performed thousands of anchor pull-out tests in an elevated crawlspace over the course of 4 months working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We obtained boring samples from the ocean floor, miles off the coast of Delaware
- For 7 years, beginning to end, we operated a mobile lab providing quality assurance testing during replacement of the Tappan Zee Bridge
- We completed 30,000 river sediment samples using Vibracore samplers deployed on multiple barges
We have the staff, equipment, and experience to apply to most challenging situations. The ATL staff thrives on finding solutions to difficult problems. Contact ATL with your next “exciting” project to see if we can help you out.
New York is our home, but we can help you anywhere.
We’re always working. Get updates about what we’re up to.
Let’s work together on your next project.
© 2020 Atlantic Testing Laboratories, Limited. All rights reserved. shortcodefix